Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Please help, a compulsion to RV has come over me


I was just sitting there, like any guy in any meeting in any conference room in the world, when all of the sudden, I woke up with a bad hangover and was assigned to pick up cleaning supplies. Turns out I'm going with the RV. These guys have me in their thrall now, but I'm working on breaking loose somewhere in Washington State. I've been reading an instruction manual, and I'll send further updates effecting my escape via this channel in the future.

3 comments:

  1. Oh sure, we'll let you off the RV in Washington State. Noooothing to worry about on that front :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo! It'll be great to see you when you all come through Michigan! (That's still in the plan, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that's still the plan, Annie! We can't wait to see you too! :)

    ReplyDelete